If you’re looking for high quality office space and personal service, you've come to the right place. At Penn Center Harrisburg we will give you the attention and personal service you will come to expect and enjoy. We offer the best in premium office space. Penn Center Harrisburg has been located in Harrisburg since 2000. Let us put our experience to work for you.
The Penn Center Harrisburg office campus is central to reaching the entire Central PA and Mid-Atlantic markets and is within a one day drive of over half the U.S. consumer market!
* HIGHLY COMPETITIVE lease rates and brokers are protected and generously rewarded.
* New tenants may be eligible for tax and employee retraining benefits.
* Located in the 2600 block of North Third Street in Harrisburg, PA, just a mile from the Capitol Building and Downtown with none of the Downtown traffic and parking congestion.
* State-of-the-art office complex with separate security-controlled entrances.
* Plenty of on-site parking and minutes from all major highways and three interstates. Escape the huge parking meter and parking garage and lot fee increases downtown! Penn Center has PLENTY of off-street, on-site parking spaces and ABSOLUTELY NO price increases! We offer you the cheapest parking for your employees and visitors of any office center in and outside of the city!
* Will design tenant's space plan and renovations at no cost.
* 83,000 sf of space in ready-to-move-in condition; additional space available with renovation to suit YOU.
* No absentees! The owners and maintenance staff are on-site occupants.
* Entire office campus has Class A Voice/Data Technology.
* Capitol Area Transit (CAT) has bus stops situated in front of Penn Center with regular daily scheduled stops.
* Nextdoor full menu restaurant provides breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks for sit-down or take-out.
* The famed Italian Lake Park, with it's ducks, geese, gardens and walkways is just one block from Penn Center's north side.
* Riverfront Park, which has helped make the Harrisburg riverfront one of the most idyllic in the Nation, allows panoramic views of the Susquehanna River and the nearby mountains. This park is two blocks west of Penn Center.