* Two main entrances to Two Penn Center assure security-controlled access, handicap accessibility, ease-of-movement for people and delivery carts and on-site parking just steps away.
* A quiet residential area of single family homes and duplexes border the eastern side of Penn Center, and can be seen from Penn Center's arched entrances.
* One Penn Center's marble lobby has a full-time staffed security station.
* The adaptive reuse of its structure, complemented by exterior landscaping, is a hallmark of the Penn Center Office campus.
* Marble stairways adorn Two Penn Center.
* Office areas include room for training, meetings and classrooms and some have built-in kitchenettes, which can be closed off when not in use.
* Three Penn Center's primary entrance area boasts archways that lead into the courtyard and office areas beyond.
* One Penn Center's southwest wing shows how the office campus sits above street level, creating its own safe and efficient setting.
* Clients, visitors and vendors can easily find Penn Center. Traffic directional signs point the way at North Front and Radnor Streets in Harrisburg and campus monumental markers abound.
* As a Penn Center tenant, you will have 24/7 access. The office campus at night is well lit, safe, secure, patrolled and with the private driveway, easily brings you to on-site parking literally feet from the buildings.
* Less than 2 blocks from Penn Center is the splendid and historic Italian Lake Park, with its walkways, concert stage, ducks, geese, gardens and plenty of places to relax or exercise.
* Riverfront Park is located 2 blocks from Penn Center. Stretching over 4.5 miles on the east shore of the Susquehanna River, it offers panoramic viewing of one of the most idyllic inland waterfronts in America, complete with pathways for walking, jogging, cycling, exercise stations, benches, gardens and wildlife.